slt 7.jpg
slt 9.jpg
slt 8.jpg


In order to practice as a Speech and Language Therapist I completed a 3 years degree in Linguistics, followed by a Masters in Language Pathology. 

I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) who protect the public by regulating 15 health and care professionals.

The role of the HCPC is to ensure that therapists maintain and update their knowledge and skills and are committed to good practice. Click on the link below to find out more and search my credentials. 

I am also affiliated with The Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Independent Practice (ASLTIP). 

ASLTIP provides information and a contact point for members of the public searching for a private
speech and language therapist. Click on the below link for more information.  

When looking for an Independent Speech and Language Therapist, you should ensure that they are a member of ASLTIP and HCPC registered. This will ensure that they have completed the right training and are committed to updating their skills and knowledge within the field. 

Most therapists are also members of The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists, of which I am. They are the professional body for speech and language therapists in the UK; providing leadership and setting professional standards.

They facilitate and promote research into the field of speech and language therapy, promote better education and training of speech and language therapists and provide information for members and the public about speech and language therapy.